Sunday, July 4, 2010

First

Well, here we go. This is my first blog post ever. I'm not sure exactly how this how blogging thing will work out. It is odd the way in which I feel I fit into this technology revolution we all hear so much about. I just recently finished my Masters in Library and Information Science. Yet, I'm still unsure of exactly how an RSS feed works! I feel that because I'm young enough, and part of this technologically based generation, I should be a bit more up on modern technology than I am. Not to say that I'm inept...far from it actually.

Any who, I just finished reading a YA (young adult) book called "If I Stay" by Gayle Forman. It was enjoyable. I can honestly say this is the first book I read in a bit where I was not able to predict the end. I didn't know what was going to happen til the last few pages. It was a quick read and raised interesting questions. It is about a young girl who is in a car accident and her spirit must decide whether to live or die. Crazy concept huh?

There are obviously extenuating circumstances that make her decision interesting/extra difficult. What would you do? Do you believe your pure will to live is what decides a coma victim's fate...or is entirely up to the doctors? Or luck?


p.s love that my blog (!!) has spell check!

stars&lyrics,

readinglady

No comments:

Post a Comment